"The ultimate retreat in an unspoiled, stunning natural setting."
Check Your Route
- If you are in Franklin, NC on your way to Teaberry Hill, take 441 to 74 and then 28 N.
- If your GPS wants you to take 28 out of Franklin, you won’t feel very good when you arrive.
- If you are coming from the Knoxville/Maryville area, US129 does have a length restriction of 30 feet per vehicle or trailer. It is a curvy road and alternate routes might be considered if your rig exceeds 30ft per vehicle or trailer.
Have Your Essentials
- I suggest that you arrive with food and drink for at least the first night.
- While beer and wine are now sold in Graham County, liquor is not.
- Out-of-state firewood is not permitted.
- Enjoy the sound, sight, and feel the cool air.
Pets Are Welcome
- Pets must be maintained on a leash and always picked up after.